Associate – Investment Banking.
Employee will provide support to the company’s business in origination and execution of investment banking business transactions and mandates, covering capital markets issues and sundry corporate finance and advisory services, in lead or supporting roles. Overall function will span client and business stakeholder engagement, investment and business appraisals, document preparation and review and other relevant activities.
- Acting as officer, lead or active support, for transactions and mandates spanning capital markets and corporate finance
- Leading and / or supervising the production of transaction documents relevant to the execution of assigned projects.
- Liaising with relevant regulatory authorities, such as Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) as may be relevant to the execution of mandates.
- Evaluating capital projects with the use of capital budgeting methods.
- Creating and reviewing financial models using electronic spreadsheet.
- Developing business plans and feasibility studies on identified opportunities.
- Comprehensive analytical review and forecast of financial statements.
- Minimum 4 years post NYSC work experience, in investment banking and corporate finance and advisory.
- Previous employment with an SEC–licensed Issuing House and registration as a sponsored individual will be valuable.
To apply, send an email with your CV attached in word or PDF format with.
Title: Associate – Investment Banking
We worked with Eczellon Capital in the establishment of an industrial city project in one of the Niger-Delta states in the country. Eczellon displayed their expertise and astute transaction abilities to ensure effective project execution.